Monday, May 21, 2007

Paint shop Pro Skin Tutorial

You will need Paint shop pro , imvu skin templates , time and a good idea of what style of make-up you are going for gothic , urban, rock etc.

Ready to get started ? I hope so well lets open Psp( Paint shop pro)


Next open the head skin template.




Make a new layer and name it eyeshadow select a color of your choice and select a round brush
and lets start painting zoom in and out as needed. Here's my eyeshadow I have begun to paint



I would like to add a quick tip I use to get your eyeshadow to match up duplicate a layer and mirror it.


Now I will save my skin and view in the previewer


This is my skin so far you will notice I went down far on the eyes as a result I have eye liner
I would like to go back to psp and paint and blend a little more to blend use the soften tool.



After blending and adding a second layer of color

I view my image and notice I need to blend more and add more layers to be honest skins can take hours to achieve the desired looked. So I'm off to Psp again to paint and blend...



After more blending and painting*Note remember to blend*
I will now add my lipstick make sure you make a new layer name it lipstick
next paint the lips the shade you would like and add highlights and shades by using the dodge and burn tool.


Finished skin Example 1


Finished skin Example 2




If you need help leave a note here or on my imvu page .

No comments: